1. There is no appointment needed to visit our farm.
2. Due to our insurance policy and USDA Food Safety Regulations, we ask that you leave your dog at home.
3. Picnicing on the farm is not allowed.
4. We do not charge to enter our fields, but we ask that you keep an eye on your children so they do not run in the fields as this damages our crops.
5. If you are planning to come late in the day, please arrive 1 hour before closing to allow for ample picking time. Our fields will be closed 1 hour prior to closing.
6. We accept cash, check or card