We are closed for the Season! We have recently planted a new crop of berries, which are doing great. We look forward to a good season in the Spring of 2020!
Hours: Wednesday and Thursday – 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Friday thru Sunday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
U-Pick: $2.90 per lb. We pick: $6.00 per quart
Large orders can be arranged by calling (908) 782-1682 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our insurance policy and USDA Food Safety Regulations we ask that you leave your dog at home.
- Please keep in mind that if it is raining, we will be closed as it is not good to pick wet berries.
- Bring the whole family. Picking is fun for all ages!
- Use our picking trays and easy carry basket or bring your own container! If you are a repeat customer and previously used our picking tray, wipe it out and reuse it for a discount!
- Best Time to Pick: Morning
- Best Berries to Pick: Berries that are entirely red taste the best! Be sure to ask about our different varieties and where to find them when you arrive.
- Picking Tips:
- Be sure to look under the leaves of the plants, the strawberries like to hide under the leaves.
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle. It gets hot out there!
- Please walk slowly through the field to avoid damage to the plants and the berries.
- We do not charge to enter our fields, so please be honest and pay for what you pick!
- Cash or check only
We allow you to taste test while out in the field. We want you to be happy with the variety that you pick!
Sprays and Pesticides
Here at the Peterson Farm, we believe in keeping our family and yours healthy. In an effort to keep the bees and environment safe, we use Integrated Pest Management to reduce the use of chemicals.
Preserve your berries
Enjoy the berries all year…
We do wholesale our berries to local farm stands, schools and bakeries. For pricing and to place an order please contact Sherrie at (908) 782-1682 or email@example.com