Our first season of pick-your-own apples and pumpkins has started!
Happy Fall! Apple and pumpkin season is here!
Pick-Your-Own: Every Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 5:00
Our PYO price is $2.00 per pound for apples and $0.50 per pound for pumpkins. We do not charge a fee to get into our field and do not require reservations.
During the week, we will have apples and pumpkins for sale at our roadside stand.
1. Amrosia- a sweet, low acid, crisp apple with floral notes
2. Empire- a sweet apple with red skin and bright white flesh
3. Ludacrisp- a pretty, scarlet red apple nick-named "juicy fruit" for its notes of pineapple, grape and strawberry flavors
4. Evercrisp-a very crunchy and falvorful apple that will stay fresh for a long time
5. Pink Lady- a crisp sweet-tart apple with high sugars and high acids
We have a large selection of pumpkins in our field. They vary in size, small decorative to big carvers, and color!
1. There is no appointment needed to visit our farm.
2. Due to our insurance policy and USDA Food Safety Regulations, we ask that you leave your dog at home.
3. Picnicing on the farm is not allowed.
4. We do not charge to enter our fields, but we ask that you keep an eye on your children so they do not run in the fields as this damages our crops.
5. If you are planning to come late in the day, please arrive 1 hour before closing to allow for ample picking time. Our fields will be closed 1 hour prior to closing.
6. We accept cash, check or card
We do wholesale our fruit to local farm stands, schools, bakeries, and families. For pricing and to place an order, please call Jake at 908-878-7303.