Take a step back in time and visit the farm this season...
We always open the first Saturday after Thanksgiving.
HOURS OF OPERATION
FRI - SAT - SUN 9 am to Dusk
Choose and Cut Trees - Field Grown
- We provide hand saws and help you with your tree.
- Chose from Douglas
Fir, Blue Spruce, Norway Spruce, and Canaans.
- Lots of shapes and sizes including trees over
- Field-grown trees are $8 per foot.
prepared for the weather, wind, snow...and fun!
Pre-Cut Trees - High Quality
- Douglas Fir (from our farm) and Fraser Fir trees.
large selection up to 10 feet or more!
- Priced according to quality.
- We help you load your vehicle.
- Large trees available on weekends or be prepared to
- Hand-made wreaths, bows, and crafts.
- Hand-made pine roping
- Enjoy a free cup of hot cocoa!
- Bring a sled if
there is snow. We have a great hill.
|Both fields are open this year!
|A large selection of Douglas Fir in all sizes.
|Lots of pre-cut Fraser Fir...
|Great needle retention, soft needles, stiffer branch.
We now drill trees! For the easiest way to put up a tree, invest
in a Stand Straight tree stand and have your tree drilled at no extra cost!
|Corn Crib Crafts
|Wreaths, Grave Blankets, Kissing Balls, Crafts
|Proud Member of the
Fresh Christmas trees benefit the environment by providing wildlife habitat throughout
the year. They grow well without harmful chemicals, and do not require much fertilization or watering. Support your
local farmer by buying a fresh tree! Find out how to care for your fresh tree at the National Christmas
Tree Growers website:
How to care for a fresh tree!